Wellness is an active pursuit of activities, choices, and lifestyles that lead to a state of holistic health. It’s the old “when you look marvellous you feel marvellous” message, and your vacation should be all about self-care and relaxation. While many people think of wellness only in physical terms (nutrition, fitness, stress reduction), its originators envisioned it as a multidimensional concept, incorporating the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of a human being. So plan your vacation properly while we go through a list of the best luxury SPA and Wellness hotels in Croatia:
SUN GARDENS, Dubrovnik
To reach the perfect harmony of your body and your soul start the journey in Sun Gardens. Step inside the enticing ambiance of soothing whites, greens, tans, and blues. A perfect palette of nature.
Their rituals, performed by expert therapists, are done with organic, all-natural products. Essential oils of local herbs with almost magical restorative properties. Pure salt from the Adriatic Sea. Aromatic spices of the Mediterranean.
- The Spa is equally suitable for solo indulgence, a luxurious couple’s experience, or relaxation for the whole family as a perfect choice for a day of relaxation and pampering.
- They use luxurious designer cosmetics by Repechage, Sothys, and Weyergans for your treatments.
- Thalassotherapy spa bath with 252 power jets.
- The thermal area includes traditional coal sauna, salt sauna, hammam, aromatherapy steam room, large cold plunge pool, and lifestyle showers.
Lešić Dimitri Palace, Korčula
An exotic experience awaits as a blend of cultures and techniques from along the Silk Road. Indulge in the therapeutic benefits of spa therapies offered by the palace’s Thai and Ayurveda therapists who are trained to world-class standards in a country with centuries’ long spa tradition.
- This Spa & Wellness offers an inspiring treatment list with influences from the Silk Road, India, Thailand, and the Mediterranean with natural products created especially for Lešić Dimitri palace using herbs, roots, flowers, and fruits organically grown in Dalmatia and Asia.
- They provide two types of Thai massages such as traditional Massage and Thai with oil massage,
- Ayurveda experience include Abhyanga massage, foot reflexology, express relaxation
- They offer many types of massages and treatments. For full information about their spa offers click here.
Martinis Marchi, Šolta
Start your day with a soothing dive into Martinis Marchi heated pool, relax your body and mind with one of their numerous massages, body, facial, and foot treatments, or simply enjoy the sauna and a Turkish bath. Complement and finish your treatment in this Spa & Wellness paradise savouring a little bit of fresh fruit and sipping tea on the hotel terrace – finally, you can let go, relax and enjoy yourself.
- Let’s start with facial treatment: we recommend intensive hydration, or cologne and hyaluronic.
- You must try one of their specially designed massages such as Ocean motion, feel-good, deep tissue, holistic, tranquil garden massage are just a few on the list.
- Hanakasumi, Nature’s Tab and Art and beauty body ritual are three types of their well-known spa rituals
- Spa manicure and pedicure are a MUST!
Amadria Park, Šibenik
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, discover the tempting range of hotels, activities, and attractions the beautiful Šibenik region has to offer. Indulge in the luxurious, intimate ambiance of Jure Spa. Completely relax your mind and body in the serenity and tranquillity of this adults-only zone, located on hotel Jure’s terrace by the sea. Enjoy this hotel and relax at their outdoor saltwater pool, glass-walled saunas overlooking the pool terrace, and their top of the art spa facilities.
- Nutritive supply rich in active ingredients to restore energy, “Super Food” with essential minerals is designed for dull, stressed skin in need of a detox.
- Decleor Aromatic Facial is a 100% natural multi-vitamin cocktail mask that nourishes, moisturizes, relaxes, and restores the ideal balance to your skin.
- Exotic ritual includes a frangipani flower body exfoliation, a body wrap in frangipani oil, and a relaxing full body massage.
- Their new offer is Thai massage.
Grand Hotel Park, Rovinj
At this six floors high hotel, you can enjoy one of the elegantly designed rooms and suites, dine in a collection of restaurants, shop in exclusive boutiques, and rejuvenate in the sensational Albaro Wellness & Spa. This Spa covers over 3,800 m2 — with saunas, pools, sun decks, and more — but it is our spa therapies that will make your experience unforgettable. With healing seaweed, the first press of olives, and local herbs steeped in liqueur, you can discover the most intriguing therapies of the Terra Magica.
- We recommend to try their signature rituals such as Pelinkovac Rakija Ritual, Olive press Ceremony, Bata na Bodywork Therapy.
- Their cosmetics lines include Omorovicza Luxury Skincare, Local Croatian Ingredients, Muse Biofeedback with EEG Headband
- If you are a thermal experience lover this hotel offers an outdoor Forest Banya,
- Mastic Relax Sauna, Absinthium Steam Room, Citrus Lift Steam Room, and these are only a few of the experiences we recommend.