1 hour driving distance from Split. It is recommended is to wear suitable sports shoes and bring drinking water (1 litre).
The Adrenaline Zipline polygon is located in the canyon of the river Cetina. It consists of eight (8) steel wires across which the guests go down in a harness.
The total length of all wires is 2100 m.
The longest wire is 700 m long and it is situated 150m above the ground.
A group of 10 guests passes the polygon, accompanied by two guides, within 3 hours.
It involves a short walk, training on a polygon, getting to know the Zipline, and going down all of the wires.
Tour starts: 7.30 am and 3.30 pm
• Gather at the ZIPLINE agency (15 min. before the start) – to sign the participation statement
• Transfer by our vehicle to the starting point at Podašpilje
• Distribution of equipment and walk to the training area
• Training and getting to know the Zipline (15 minutes)
• Walk along a hill track (7 min.) to the first Zipline
• Zipline descent – first by the guide, then the group, followed by the last guide
• Following completion of all 8 wires, 4 minute walk to the parking area
• Transfer to the meeting point (ZIPLINE agency) in Omiš
• A group consists of 2-12 participants accompanied by 2 trained guides
• It is also possible to organize tours with a larger number of participants
• Minimum age limit is 7 years of age
• The maximum weight of a participant is 140 kg
The Client who has booked a tour can cancel his booking 7 days before the arrival date. After that, for tour cancellation, the service provider will charge 50% of the booking cost for cancelations up to 3 days and 100% for cancellations on the day of the tour.
Did you find something that sparked your interest?
Or, are you having a different idea for your client and you would like to discuss options?